Thursday, February 10, 2011

Show me

Rabbit shows are in full force here in California.  Its fine fun to get those rabbits out of the barn and bring them to shows.  Also provides better motivation to groom the rabbits!   One of the very popular shows of the year in my area was held last Saturday in Stockton, CA (yes, it’s the same weekend as the PA show which is HUGE in the east).  I hadn’t planned to attend this year because I was scheduled for a work meeting in the midwest (obviously NOT planned by an ARBA member), but the wonderful blizzards of 2011 stopped air traffic cold (hahaha) and I was “stuck” at home in spring-like temperatures and time to go to a rabbit show.  Enjoy the photos of a day with the American Fuzzy Lop exhibitors!

IMG_0796

IMG_0801IMG_0798IMG_0802

IMG_0806

No comments: