Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The First is the Best


Jacob Durda and his Fuzzy Lop GC Boomer pose with the Reserve Best in Show trophy from a recent Youth show in Berea, OH show. Jacob's mom reports this was his first RBIS and he was very excited.
Every win is exciting and fun, but there is something extra special about a first time big win--whether its your first class win at a local show or Best in Show at Convention (OK, that one might be a little more memorable!). It is especially satisfying to realize that others recognize the hard work that you have put into your animals!
Congratulations Jacob and enjoy your win.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Jacob,
I do see this was posted on 11/7/2007. and it is 3/5/2008 now. Like I said in a earlier comment BETTER LATE THAN NEVER!!! Everybody is going to see I don't keep up with the blog. I am trying to make up for it. LOL
Jacob, I wanted to say CONGRATULATION ON YOUR BIG WIN!!! RBIS!!! I am sure you have worked very hard to recive this award!!! It shows in your picture. You have very nice AFL sitting in front of you. KEEP UP THE HARD WORK!! It is true what they say, Hard work does pay off. Good going.. Take Care.. TAUSHA~