Sunday, November 25, 2007

Fuzzies on the move

It is so much fun to open an email and learn that a rabbit I bred is doing well at shows somewhere else in the country. Deb L wrote today and said: "Just wanted to let you know that AK's Diaphora won BOB Fuzzy at the show I went to yesterday. There were only about 25-30 shown. We had a new exhibitor from SD who bought Fuzzies at Convention. Lindsay won BOS. I only showed Percy (!), Diaphora and the 2 I got from Muriel. The doe I got from Muriel won BOSG, which is very nice also." Last week, Diana H wrote to tell me that AK's Tucker, a buck I brought to her at Convention, won BOB over about 50 Fuzzies. The winning is not all one way though. I got a doe, Towne's Jorja, from Lou T and Nate B, and Jorja won BOB last weekend here in California. She won again this weekend and was in serious contention for Reserve Best in Show. It is fun to win, and almost as much fun to help others win!

No comments: