Thursday, October 11, 2007

Countdown to liftoff

Rabbits are groomed, carry cages are labelled, clothes are washed, suitcases are packed, the cat is ready......huh? Yes, Oscar, the cat, seems to think if he lays on top of my suitcase I won't go. Yesterday, I made the mistake of leaving the suitcase open, so you will recognize me in Grand Rapids. I'll be the one with black and white cat fur, mixed in with Fuzzy Lop wool all over my clothes.

I have been waking up earlier and earlier every morning this week, thinking that if I do that maybe it will be easy to get up at 3 am tomorrow morning for the trip to the airport. HA! Actually I will be waking up every 30 min or so all night long, to make sure I don't oversleep.

So my advice to all who are traveling to Convention--take it easy, get enough rest, plan for the worst, expect the best, and I'll see you on the other side (of the Rockies).

Carol

No comments: