Wednesday, October 10, 2007

getting closer.....

So my middle son calls this afternoon. He and his wife and daughter are heading to Disney World leaving about the same time I'm leaving Friday morning. He wanted to know what time my flight was because he didn't want to deal with the "nuts" at the airport with the crates full of rabbits. I told him I would hunt him down because it wasn't a huge airport.....
I talked to Kay to get an idea what the weather has been doing back there it has been chilly here and raining. We had an early fall but I see in the East you guys have been cooking. She said by Friday the temps will be closer to normal.
We will be having a surprise visitor on judging day so I'm very excited to see this person again.
I'm trying to talk her into getting back into AFL's so this will keep you guessing who I'm talking about....
Muriel

No comments: